anti hook is it any good?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by LoneWolf, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Registered Member

just looking for opions of current or previous users of anti-hook.Will try it myself,but wanted to know all +'s & -'s of the program.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2007
  2. joao_proscrito

joao_proscrito Registered Member

From my previous experience with antihook I don't recommend it. System Safety Monitor and ProSecurity are way better Hips.

3. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

I never really liked the free version 2.6 of antihook, it just didn't suit me and gave me a few problems. I haven't tried the latest v3 but i haven't read any favourable reviews of it. I find ssm and ps offer much more comprehensive protection.

4. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Registered Member

Well you two talked me out of trying this app.Plus i could not get it to download,kept hanging at 72%+85% downloaded.Just as well i guess.Still waiting on OA2 to try out when its out of beta (i already have a lic for OA)since ssm is to confusion for me and pro security is still kinda new. Hear PG is about 0 support now so thats out. thanks for the feed back on anti hook tho.

5. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

I suggest you try prosecurity free version while you wait for oa2. I use prosecurity full and even tho its new its very good imo. The free version is a good way to try it out and seeing as it has less features its easier to use.

You could also try ghost security suite. It offers good protection and is quite easy to use as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.