AMON - Error initializing file system monitor

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by freduser33, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freduser33

freduser33 Registered Member

Has anyone ever seen this message before? I've had NOD32 antivirus for years and have never had a problem with it, until now. I don't seem to have any memory problems; I also ran a Malware program and didn't find any infected files.

When I try to start AMON manually, it still gives me the message, "Unable to load file system monitor".

Any hints? Thanks in advance.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

What version Nod32, did you try reinstalling (why isn't amon running on auto)?

3. freduser33

freduser33 Registered Member

Version 2.51.20... and AMON has always been running automatically. I was away and had the computer off, when I got home and turned it on, that's when I got the error message.

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Please upgrade to a newer version of ESET NOD32 Antivirus. The latest version of NOD32 is v4.2, but any version above 3.0 would do, as v2.5x is no longer supported. You can download a copy using your licensed username and password from ESET's web site at http://www.eset.com/download.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.