alphabetizing database

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by eingram, Jan 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eingram

eingram Registered Member

I previously asked about the possibility of having the datsbase in alphabetical order. I received a negative comment, (javacool wasn't going to sort it)
    so I am now wondering if I could access the database so I could sort it myself. You see I sometimes know approximately what the name is,but a search must be exact. If I could look at all the near ones I could pick it out.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

At the moment, the best thing I can suggest is still the Find feature - you can search for any part of an entry (or part of a word, etc.) and it should still find matches, so that might help a bit if you're pretty sure about part of a name.

I'll see what I can do (in regard to sorting) for an upcoming version of the program.

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. eingram

eingram Registered Member

Thanks, I appreciate that. Some times I'm not very sure. Thats why I'd like to browse without having to look at all of them to be sure I haven't missed one. the question remains, though, can I break out the database somehow?
    I wouldn't have the technical expertise to steal it for any illegal use.

4. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, eingram

Thousands Could.
    And Thousands Would.
    Thats the problem.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.