Alaska & Hawaii Residents That Buy From NewEgg Read This!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by DasFox, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DasFox

DasFox Registered Member

For those of you that live in Alaska and Hawaii, possibly this also affects Puerto Rico too. I noticed a few months ago that on NewEgg if you live in the Continental USA, they offer U.S. Postal Priority Mail shipping.

Ok so here's the kicker, NewEgg has a contract with the post office that they come and pick up the packages for delivery, NewEgg doesn't have to go to the Post Office and make special trips to make their deliveries.

So my thinking was, well if this is true, then what is the big deal with adding in these other states and offering them U.S. Postal Priority Mail shipping? After all Alaska and Hawaii are America and these states do have U.S. Postal Priority Mail shipping and since they offer it all through out the Continental USA, then why not the other two states?

Well I spoke personally with someone at management at NewEgg that is looking into this, they seemed to think this didn't make sense that NewEgg wasn't offering this.

So if you live in Alaska, Hawaii and possibly this might affect Puerto Rico too and you're tired of paying FedEX UPS rates, then you should contact them too.

vincent.a.aguilar -at- newegg.com

P.S. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico please let us know what you hear.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
  2. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

I understand your exitement. May be privacy wise it should be more appropriate to PM in stead of showing someone's e-mail in a forum?

3. DasFox

DasFox Registered Member

It's a business customer relations email address...

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.