Adware.Raxums

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Tom, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom

Tom Guest

Spyware Blaster 3.1 installed and fully enabled did not prevent Adware.Raxums from installing itself in the registry.

Anyone have any ideas why, and/or how to prevent Adware.Raxums? It's easy enough to remove, but I want to prevent it!

2. Tom

Tom Guest

Re: Bikini Girls

HI! Anybody out there? I'm replying to myself (with a "modified" title) just to try to stir up some interest!

If my original question was stupid, someone please tell me. Here's my original question:

"Spyware Blaster 3.1 installed and fully enabled did not prevent Adware.Raxums from installing itself in the registry.

Anyone have any ideas why, and/or how to prevent Adware.Raxums? It's easy enough to remove, but I want to prevent it!"

Thanks in advance.

Tom

3. TheShooter

TheShooter Registered Member

That's actually coolwebsearch. Make sure you are using the restricted site protection in SpywareBlaster and run WindowsUpdate. You may also consider switching to an alternative browser (Mozilla or Firefox) even if it is only for when you visit those certain sites. Other than that, be careful about what you download and install.

4. Tom

Tom Guest

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.