Acronis TrueImage 9.0 Home, TrueImageTerminal.ex

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by MadBison, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadBison

MadBison Registered Member

Hello

I have a license for TrueImage 9.0. I had an earlier build 2337 up till today. I just now installed 9.0 build 3677.

Problem is, I lost the "TrueImageTerminal.exe". It was not installed with build 3677, and was removed during the install.

How can I get this file back? I have written an application that uses that TrueImageTerminal and a .tis file to perform my backups. Within this application, I perform several other actions like cleaning up temp files, defrag, etc.

So does anyone know how I can get this executable back?

The trueImageTerminal.exe in build 2337 seemed to have a display problem. Where it should have displayed the asterix for progress, and counted to 100%, it showed many many pages of asterixes, and counted to well over 1000%. I was hoping that this new version would fix this, but I was not expecting it to disappear.

Thanks
    David

2. MadBison

Does anyone else use TrueImageTerminal.exe? I have noticed others mention using TrueImageTerminal.exe in other posts in this forum. I hope Acronis have not taken this away from us.

If anyone knows anything about the future of TrueImageTerminal.exe, I would be very greatful to hear about it.

Thank you
    David

3. MadBison

Does the Acronis tech staff look at this forum? I tried posting this question to the forum, and to their support channel, but not getting any help either way.

This is functionality that appears to have been taken away from us, and is now stopping my backups from working in an automated fashion. Would love an answer Acronis...

Thanks
    David

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello MadBison,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are very sorry for the delay with the response.

Please be aware that the TrueImageTerminal.exe utility comes only with the installation of Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows, Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation, Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows and is not included into Acronis True Image 9.0 Home. As it is mentioned in section 14.2.1 of Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows User's Guide and section 15.2.1 of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation and Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server User's Guides, the TrueImageTerminal.exe file can be found in the product installation folder (e.g. \Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageServer).

If you are unable to find the TrueImageTerminal.exe utility after the installation of Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows, Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation or Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server, please do a search for the TrueImageTerminal.exe file. It might have been mistakenly placed\moved to some other location.

If you are still unable to find the TrueImageTerminal.exe file, please try re-installing the software.

If that does not help either, please make a screen shot of the product installation folder contents right after the installation of Acronis True Image is complete (see the example below).

Then please submit a request for technical support. Provide the screen shot collected in your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.