Acronis True Image V9.0

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Dans, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dans

Dans Registered Member

Does True Image V9.0 support RAID 1?

I purchased and downloaded a new version of TI V9.0 and installed it on my home machine, a Dell 670 running Windows XP Pro SP2. The Dell has a RAID 1 configuration. The system rebooted following the installation. Immediately following the reboot a dialog box appeared indicating the first of the two RAID drives failed. I uninstalled True Image then rebuilt the drive via the RAID Storage Manager application. After several hours the system was again usable. I found no mention of RAID limitations on the Acronis website. This looks like a bug with TI V9.0. Is a patch available?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Dans,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please note that Acronis True Image 9.0 Home fully supports RAID configurations (including RAID 0,1,5, etc.) even while booted from Bootable Rescue media.

When Acronis True Image is running under Windows, it works with all the hard disk drivers detected by the operating system. If Acronis True Image is running in rescue mode (e.g. to restore the system partition), then it provides support for all hardware RAID controllers.

Please make sure you use the latest build (3567) of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home. To get access to updates you should first register your software.

If the problem persists, please clarify what exactly error message you received after installing Acronis True Image 9.0 Home? Please also create a screen shot of the error, if possible. Also provide us with the exact vendor and model of the RAID controller you use.

Please create Acronis Report as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

After that create an account, then log in and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.