Acronis True Image 8.0 build 786 is officially released.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Acronis Support, Dec 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. herojig

herojig Registered Member

well, that confirms my suspicion that ATI dropped support for usb1 in the last release, as i noticed this when things went wacky if i had a usb1 hb chained to my adaptec 7port usb2 hub (recovery disk wont even boot completely). ps u were clear i just did not read ur post right! is this just the recovery disk issue or for the entire program? i have 3 recovery disks - pre 768/768/786. the 768 disk is the only one to see usb storage connected to my hub. 786 requires direct connect to laptop usb2, pre 768 does not work at all!

the actual program works(ed) well in all three versions. so perhaps u need to just revert to 768 if that was working on your laptop. no idea on how u can do that however...sorry :doubt:

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

If you experience any problems with USB when boot from Acronis Bootable CD please send the sysinfo.txt file (see https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=55317 section II part b) to support@acronis.com along with the detailed description of the problem and the hardware configuration. In the letter please indicate that you have the latest (786) build and that your bootable CD is created with this build.

If you do not recieve the response for more than 48 hours please send me the private message with your Acronis request number you will be given.

As for the support of ordinary versions of Acronis True Image 8.0, we will support them for more time and there will be more updates available soon.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.