Acronis Support And Software Quality Assurance

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by RobCover, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobCover

RobCover Registered Member

Hi Acronis:

I am generally very happy with your products and would not hesitate to recommend them or use them myself. As of late I have watched so many posts here of issues people that have issues. I have had some myself. namely the serial code issue for Privacy Suite. I am scracthing my head as to why these issues keep cropping up. I'm not an officially trained Software Engineer but could I maybe suggest a few things.

1. Broader testing of build releases.
    2. Consulting with Software Quality Assurance to Audit internal processes with eye to pinpointing any internal issues.
    3. Contract out help desk services if you dont have sufficient resources in house to handle calls.
    4. Advance notices of build releases and stage of devepoment on your site.
    5. More detailed notes on builds to be more specific in the changes.

I know I may be coming across like such a know it all. Tons of us depend on your excellent products, with good interfaces and good feature set inclusion. Your making good products that meet real needs. Consider this just a friendly email rather than a flame that wants to see your products flourish further rather than to see them languish beacuse you inadvertenly forgot that quaity software makes for great business and superbly happy customers.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello RobCover,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Internet Privacy and Antispyware Software.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. I will discuss your post with the appropriate person and contact you again as soon as I recieve the response from them.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. disabled

disabled Registered Member

YUP...Sounds like a good Idea RobCover...After all I convince other Internet users on how brilliant Acronis Products are...Or at least what they do for me and what they can do for them...The above sugestions would certainly convince newbees to Acronis Software...2 try them out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.