Acronis Secure Zone

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Smartdevil, Apr 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smartdevil

Smartdevil Registered Member

Hi
    I have a question regarding acronis secure zone. How do you delete some of the images from there ? The secure zone is full & now i dont have any space to enlarge it. How do get rid of old images ? Please let me know

Thanks
    Smartdevil

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Smartdevil,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

The images saved to Acronis Secure Zone are deleted automatically. If there is not enough free space in Acronis Secure Zone to create an image, then Acronis True Image deletes the most old full image with all subsequent incremental backup images. If there is only one full image (with subsequent incremental backup images) left and full backup is in progress, then this only full image (with subsequent incremental backup images) is deleted. Otherwise (only one full image left, and incremental backup is in progress) then you will get out of space error. In this case you will have to either create full image or increase the Acronis Secure Zone size.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.