Acronis script help

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by vkpasi, Dec 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vkpasi

vkpasi Registered Member

How to make a bootable CD with acronis script support. I am looking for a solution where for restore the user boots from the CD and runs a particular Acronis scirpt that will restore a image on the CD to a particluar partition.

I am trying to avoid the usual GUI you get with the rescue disk.

Thanks

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello vkpasi,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept my apologies for the delay with the response.

I'm afraid that the current version of Acronis True Image 9.0 does not allow you to automate the image restoration process in the way you have described.

Please be aware that we have already received similar requests from other Acronis customers and they have already been forwarded to our Development Team. The ability to automate the image restoration process when using Acronis True Image Bootable Rescue CD will most llikely be implemented in the future versions of a particular product.

Please also note that if you want us to change the behaviour of Acronis True Image in any way or add some new features to this product then please feel free to post any of your suggestions in Acronis True Image WISH-LIST thread.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.