"Acronis PartitionExpert was not able to increase the free space on selected

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by rem lee, Jun 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rem lee

rem lee Guest

I have winxp home, with a 120gb drive, partitioned into 5, and am trying to increase the size of the C drive so as to be able to run Nero Backup to DVD.

However Acronis Partition Expert Personal flags up this error message during the wizard:

"Acronis PartitionExpert was not able to increase the free space on selected
    partition. The current size of the selected partition is the maximum
    possible".

Is there a reason why i am unable to increase the free space size?

Also, i have tried to update to the latest build, but i only have access to Build 278, which i already have, and not 292...

Thank you for any help

rem

2. niteghost

niteghost Registered Member

I hate to say this Acronis PartitionExpert is a PIECE OF CRAP. Look at the version it is still like 2003, and check out my Post too, pretty much the same problem.
    A Good piece of software should NOt have sooooooooooooo much problem, looks like a Beta Job to me.. Just look down from your Post and U will see several other Post quite similar to yours , including mine.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello rem lee,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

We regret to inform you tht we do not support Acronis Partition Expert any more because it is rather old program. Please download free trial version of Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 from our site and if everything works properly you may upgrade your software to Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 at our on-line store.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.