Acronis Never sent me Product Codes.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by twystr, Jul 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twystr

twystr Registered Member

I could use a little help... I purchased botn trueImage and partition expert online from Acronis.com
    I hjave been waiting for 3 days for a product code to use them.
    No response from e-mails. No response from Voice mail. No response from anyone for three days.

What do you think I should do?
    Options?
    Flame em?

2. timos

timos Registered Member

I can definitely commiserate with you. I recently emailed their technical support group with a presales question and it took them eight business days to reply. They are apparently very busy. I get the distinct impression that they are woefully understaffed. This also would explain their motivation for teaming up with Wilders to supplement their support via this forum (see announcement at http://sap.ittoolbox.com/press/disppress.asp?i=117326&t=99).

Anyway, I would advise being a little patient. I’m sure they will eventually respond. To their credit, I did get a call back the next day when I left them a voicemail message. I also know that their engineers read this forum. You could try directing another thread to Acronis support. Worst case, you can always file a complaint with your credit card to dispute the charge.

Since I too have decided to purchase Ti7, I hope I don’t have the same problem. I want a boxed copy but can’t seem to find one anywhere. None of the stores listed on their website carry Ti7. Apparently, they are waiting on new publishers to restock their products. I guess I’ll have to risk ordering the product electronically.

I think they have a great product but it really irritates me when a company doesn’t give their customers at least one point of live telephone contact. Hopefully, things will get better in the future.

Good luck. Let us know what happens.

Regards… timos

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Twystr --

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Please, can you tell me the Support ID number (it is shown in the subject of the auto-response) so that I'll be able to check it and provide you with a serial number?

Thank you.

--
    Best regards,
    Anton Gromov

Acronis, Inc.
    395 Oyster Point Blvd. Suite 213
    South San Francisco
    CA 94080 USA
    http://www.acronis.com/

Acronis... Compute with confidence

4. mjglass

mjglass Registered Member

Did you ever get the serial number? Sounds like an all-too-familiar "feature" of the company--I've been waiting 4 days now. Maybe I'll get lucky and the "Acronis Support" guy will have me submit my tech support number so I can get my serial number within a week. I feel sorry for all of you users with real tech support problems--if it takes these guys 4 days to get a serial number out, how long does it take them to address real tech support problems??
    mjg

5. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, mjglass

Welcome to Wilders and Acronis Fotums.

I do not mean to be rude but you could trying doing yourself to here:- support@acronis.com

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

6. kentel

kentel Guest

I'm having problems also, just tried their trial version TI8, uninstalled my registered Version 7. Trial version doesn't work, says period is over, and now cannot install my reg. V7.

7. mjglass

mjglass Registered Member

Dear TheQuest,
    I'm not sure what you mean by "I do not mean to be rude but you could trying doing yourself to here:- support@acronis.com", but if you mean "why don't you send your complaint to support@acronis.com", that is what I did originally and is described in my posting. I sent the e-mail to support@acronis.com on August 8 and am awaiting a reply. When I attempted to send an e-mail to support via this forum, "Acronis Support" had requested that it did not want any e-mails, so I'm back to waiting for support to contact me. The hint in the support@acronis.com reply to me was "thanks for being patient", but I ignored their hint. mjg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.