Acronis disk director 9

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by David West, Feb 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David West

David West Registered Member

Please help with Acronis disk director 9

I have loaded disk director 9 on to a server using server 2003, with exchange server as well, using automatic mode I have increased the size of the C drive.
    Following this the C drive has increased but also hase the content of the disk??
    So now I have a larger disk with the same disk space available.

On top of this the rest of the computers linked with the server will not connect properly, they do not recognise profiles, and load the disks with files from the server consequently filling the disks of these machines as well.

So now all the machines are full!! and we have no emails!!

Can anybody help please?

David

Last edited: Feb 18, 2005
  2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Re: Please help with Acronis disk director 9

Hello David,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Director Suite (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/diskdirector/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

Could you please try to launch Acronis Disk Director in the Manual mode and change the disk size slightly? If it doesn't help please download Acronis Report utility available at http://www.acronis.com/files/support/AcronisReport.exe and run it, create a report and send it to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. This would provide us with detailed information on the hard disk partition structure.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. David West

David West Registered Member

Dear Ilya

No help I am afraid now cannot get server started
    It just says
    Starting Acronis Loader....
    And nothing at all happens
    I have already sent a report and had a reply which has not helped

Regards David

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello David,

Could you please send me a PM with your Acronis request # which was sent to you in autoreply when you contacted Acronis Support Team. I will try to help you with the problem.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.