Acronis backup server question

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by md_coder, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. md_coder

md_coder Registered Member

We recently purchased Acronis True Image Echo Enterprise Server. I was wondering if it was possible to change where the backup files are stored when a backup is made to the Acronis Backup Servers. When I select Acronis Backup Servers, I get my network location identifier (log in at that point with my username and password) and I am able to select Personal Backup location as the only option.

I found that the backups are located on the local server as "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis\BackupServer\Backups". Basically, I want to change backup saves from this location to another drive and folder on the same server (to x:\backups for example).

2. z242

z242 Registered Member

From the manual:

"Acronis Backup Server Management -> Specify Default Settings -> Set Backup Location -> specify path to the storage drive. You can create a folder for the backup location on the storage drive. To see the folder in the tree and add it to the path, collapse and expand the drive."

Further instructions can be found on page 20 of the manual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.