Accidentally Marked an Email

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Corey Bryant, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant Registered Member

Using ESET Smart Security 4.2.71.2 on Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit - I accidentally marked an email and moved it to the blacklist.

I went into the Blacklist address book but I did not see that email address. Is there a way to find that email?

Or maybe I don't have to. I right clicked on the email, went down to ESET Smarter Security - Reclassify Message as spam. The email was from a hotmail.com account. I just want to make sure that I did not block any hotmail users.

Thanks!

2. DrewD

DrewD Eset Staff Account

Hi although you most likely did not block all hotmail users, by any actions that you have taken; please clarify the steps that you took, because intially you indicate that you somehow added an email address to the blacklist, but then later say, that you simply marked an individual email as SPAM.

3. Corey Bryant

Sorry, I was going back and forth. On this one, I did accidentally choose "Add to Blacklist".

Outlook kept downloading the messages over and over and that one message was not being sent to the Junk Email folder in Outlook.

4. Corey Bryant

It does seem I did not block all hotmail users. I just received another spam from that person (he has some type of virus on his system that sends out a few emails daily) and it came right to my inbox.

5. tony_m

tony_m Eset Staff Account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.