About the giveaway recently

Discussion in 'General Returnil discussions' started by Rilla927, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rilla927

Rilla927 Registered Member

Okay, recently I did get a key for the giveaway. My motherboard burned up on my desktop so I have no access to the installer.

I then went to Returnil site and d/l the trial version (to install on laptop) of System Safe Pro and put the key in yesterday and it still says "registration request pending". Can you tell me what is wrong?

Also, for the heck of it I went to Returnil site and a put System Safe Pro in cart to see what the total would be and it automatically put 5 copies in cart and I seen no way to update the cart. You can't buy a single license. I was looking for a family member cuz they missed the giveaway.

Best Regards,

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi Rilla927,
    Shoot me a PM with your Installation ID, License Number, and the link you used to get to the purchase page. I have tried it and get the proper seating so need to take a look at which link you are using here.

Mike

3. Rilla927

Rilla927 Registered Member

Thanks ColdMoon,

PM sent.

4. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi,
    The License Number you provided is still valid and formatted correctly and I am still seeing a default of a single seat on the purchase page. Could you open the purchase page and take a screenshot showing the 5 seat configuration you are reporting?

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.