About DrWeb ?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by pipester, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pipester

pipester Guest

Hello Everyone,

I am currently running NOD32 (7 months now), before that I ran F-prot version 3, which I really liked because it was a useful and practical antivirus, recently I have become interested in DrWeb Antivirus after reading through the forum posts. It too, seems to be a utilitarian type antivirus program, I've seen all the various av tests and ratings about DrWeb and it seems to score well below some of the others including NOD32, but I'm more interested in your personal experience as a DrWeb user, what's the in's and out's of this antivirus ? How has it performed for you on a day to day basis ? Have you been a long time user and satisfied with it's level of protection ? Heuristics seem above average and according to their site, they cover the same areas of malware as NOD32 and then some. I'd be interested in hearing from all DrWeb users, who would like to share their experience with DrWeb Antivirus. Thank you.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello pipester,

Since We have a couple recent DrWeb threads ongoing....not to mention the numerous ones found via a forum search....I'll ask that you take a look at the below threads and participate in those Please. They are both full of DrWeb user comments along your same line of questioning.

Dr.Web Users

Doctor Web, Ltd. launches beta-testing of a new generation anti-virus

So as not to have duplicate discussion threads ongoing....we'll bring this thread to a close.

Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.