A small problem

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by gkl, Sep 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gkl

gkl Registered Member

Hello, my first post here

So, I downloaded the trial of LnS today to check it out. It seems like a very good firewall - quick and not much resource demanding, but I've got one problem. I'm using the enhached rules + an imported Bittorrent rule. Browsing web is ok, but sometimes (2 times today to be exact), Firefox and IE just refuse to connect to sites - FF just spits an error message (can't remember which one, but i think it was the one about the site not existing or something) and that's it. But if I close LnS and start it again, everything's fine again. It seems that it's not killing the internet it self, since I've got Azureus running in the bg (not sure tho), seems like it's only regarding browsers.

Any solutions, since I would like to keep this firewall :)

EDIT
    Well, it seems that I can get the connection back if it turn off LnS, go to a page, Turn LnS back on again. :/

EDIT 2
    I'm using winXP with SP2, newest updates, a modified FF build (moox)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2005
  2. gkl

gkl Registered Member

anyone? :/

Once internet died completely, even the restart of LnS didn't help and in the Welcome tab my ip adress was shown as zeros. Got pretty scared so I had to install Sygate back again and everything seems to be fine :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.