A problem with fonts

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by bayron, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bayron

bayron Registered Member

Hello guys i`m new here and i have a problem.I hope that i post correctly.About a week ago my computer don`t respond at any command.I reset my pc and on logon page appear strange characters not letters or numbers.I manage to log on,i type my pass and work,but everything in my pc was only strange characters.I find on internet how to restore fonts,because no font were in my windows folder fonts.It works but not all my fonts were put back in fonts.Is there a possibility to restore all my fonts or just there all important?I have downloaded some fonts from dafont.com but i think something is missing or is a malware problem.I have install Vipre Premium and Malwarebytes Pro on win 7 ultimate 64bit,no problem about 1 year.I scan with both and find anything,scan with hitman pro-nothing,NPE-nothing,i don`t scan online,i do a scan with hijackthis and nothing strange or maybe i don`t known how to read:mad: Bad part is that it happened twice in 7 days.

2. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

bayron, first, welcome to Wilders!

Perhaps a review of If you are currently infected and seeking dedicated help in any of the sites listed there, could be your best course of action.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.