A problem..or it was

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Danc20, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danc20

Danc20 Registered Member

Hey, I would just like to start with saying you guys have done an AWESOME job on my system. I am using the online scanner as we speak and it has caught two Trojan Variants in the Java folder that my antivirus scanner and three malware/spyware scanners did not.

I registered on this forum to ask about your online scanner stopping on a file..but it sort of fixed itself eventually so now this is more of a comment.

When the online scanner was running, it paused, for a good 10-15 minutes on one file. This file wasn't big, in fact it was only a 61 kb pdf. However, when I open the pdf and scroll down, it says "An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly." (etc). I was just wondering if the scanner slowed because the pdf was error filled. If so, was ESET online scanner trying to scan all it could of this file or is this something that got ESET tied up, and something to improve upon?

Not sure which, but I just thought I would let you guys know and let you deal with it.

Thanks a lot for offering your online scanner, very convincing to buy the actual product if I ever get near that decision. Have a great day,

Daniel.

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

3. Danc20

Danc20 Registered Member

Cool, thanks Agoretsky, I think I might do that. 12 infected files in all, thanks again :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.