A few Problems Please read !!!

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by cdx304, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdx304

cdx304 Registered Member

I have a couple of problems with NOD32 antivirus version 3.0.414.0
    Problem one does not seem to want to intergrate into outlook 2007 and tell me nod32 scanned the email like version 2.7 did i did check all the right boxes .I know it worked in version 2.7 .
    Problem number 2 This problem was also in version 2.7 .When i open winamp and I get this error when try to use shoutcast radio or shoutcast tv .I get a scrip error .When i had the antivirus uninstalled i get no error .

2. wat0114

wat0114 Guest

Open Outlook 2007 and choose: Tools-> Customize -> Toolbars tab. Do you see a checkbox for: "Eset NOD32 Antivirus"? If so and it is not checked, then enable it to see if that works.

Only other things I can think of: Under NOD32's Advanced Options-> Email Protection, do you see the checkbox "Enable email protection" enabled?

Or, POP3-> Email clients, you may have to add Outlook.exe and enable the checkbox beside it. Doing this will ensure that Outlook.exe is specified as an email client, ensuring email will get scanned.

Sorry, I can not help with the Winamp issue.

3. Kielty

Kielty Registered Member

No issue here. Running RC1 on vista 32bit and Outlook 2007. Running great.

In fact the new v3 is running as sweet as a nut in all aspects. Very impressed....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.