904 Members!

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Checkout, Jun 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Checkout

Checkout Security Rhinoceros

Congrats, Paul!

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Thanks, Checkout,

Credits are due to our whole crew - as a matter of fact they do deserve the credits more than I do. In practice, they are the ones keeping this board alive and kicking - together with all you valued members!

regards,

paul

3. Pretender

Pretender Registered Member

This should double in say 3 days right? Could, it's a good site, very good site. :eek:

4. snowy

snowy Guest

just a personal note: there are many great assets of this BB....but one in particular has always stood out.....although there are many highly experience members and posters.....not once have I noticed anyone "talking down" to someone.....every poster is shown respect.....no matter their experience.........the mods and members of this BB..an the guest posters are to be complimented for their fine attitudes...patient ways....

an certainly here the members are as family.....its not a phony use of the word "family:....people here really do care.
    An no one has experience this more than I....
    I will also compliment Paul and Paul for leaving the board open to guests.....imo this makes a person feel welcomed....an gives each person the choice to register or not. Personal I prefer sharing with a person who wants to be here....instead of they being forced to register in order to be here......kind of a personal thing with me.......I think people really appreciate that extra freedom.

snowman

5. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

can we have a party when your board reaches 100 Members, Paul? :D

snowman it is so good to see you posting again....i hope you are feeling better but still remember to lay down and rest a wee bit too inbetween helping us here.

and where you said: I will also compliment Paul and Paul for leaving the board open to guests.....imo this makes a person feel welcomed....an gives each person the choice to register or not. Personal I prefer sharing with a person who wants to be here....instead of they being forced to register in order to be here......kind of a personal thing with me.......I think people really appreciate that extra freedom

i agree completely! i knew the night my pc crashed & i couldn't get to my mail to get the log-in information to post on PepiMK's board....i was relieved to know i could come here and ask for help....even though i am a member, what if i hadn't been then.....i don't know what i would have done, or gone?

it's just a good feeling to know that no matter who you are...the board is here, and the Moderators and members here too to help. Thanks...Family. :)

6. controler

controler Guest

This board IS super!!!!!!!!
    Yes we have our differences and sometimes missunderstanings but are not affraid to say sorry.

Hey any from Fox News been here yet todayo_O ;)
    They are covering the story about how Al-Queda is going to Hack into all kinds of stuff. Power grids, Water treatment ect.
    I have been trying to point thme this way, since they are my favorite news channel.

7. Prince_Serendip

Prince_Serendip Registered Member

:) I've noticed something lately when I'm here. I've started using terms like we, us, and our! We've got something very special here. There is real magic here! We are all people who are very much alive, growing and learning in the wonder of it all, aware, caring, concerned and assisting! This BB is like a hearth (and heart) fire of growing wisdom and benevolence. People of like qualities will be (are) attracted to what we share with each other here. They feel welcome as we welcome each other. We are guided by more than our own individual purposes. We seek to provide benefit for benefit. This is always a winning combination. This cannot be contrived nor invented. It can only be nurtured and encouraged!

The fact that the size and scope of the BB are (so far) being encouraged suggests much greater development to come. I know the perils of large organizations are many, but I've learned that a community that maintains its heart and soul, as this one is doing, can stay true to its purpose by encouraging its original vision. It's faith by choice, with only a few basic rules of conduct.
    Right now, we are truly a cooperative community. Here we have the finest people in the world! I am grateful to be able to participate with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.