6 articles sur looknstop in English ???

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by tweed, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweed

tweed Registered Member

Hi... Still totally blown away at how amazing LnS is...

Lean with ultimate power and understandability...

how cool is that...
    I figure there is NOTHING out there even close. [in my long considered opinion]

SO: the [6 articles sur looknstop] look awesome and would really help many a person... this would be good all round for sure. Know thy Firewall comes to mind.

anyways... are they anywhere in English?
    Will they be at some point...

Kinda important really, as the more the user knows, the better the marketing, so to speak.

thanks!

2. Climenole

Climenole Look 'n' Stop Expert

Hi Tweed :)

I'm presently working on a new, corrected and enhanced version of these articles. I will publish these revised articles in french and english on my web site as soon as possible.

One user suggest me to produce also a PDF version of the articles. I'm also working on this too.

Since I was almost finished a new rules set (both Fr. and Eng.) I have to revise all my articles to be sure they reflect this new rules set and some new way to easily create rules for applications.

I have also to take in account the new beta version of LNS. The 2.06 was not officially released...

This revision takes time since I would give to the readers an accurate and reliable information. This is the content problem. The other "problem" is the "Shape" of the documentation, graphics, pictures and so on...

I'm not looking for a perfect product but the documentation must be at a professionnal level in Technical Redaction.

I can't give any accurate date for the documentation release.
    I'll working on this in my free time. (Since I'm not a rich man, I have to work and make some money...).

So: as soon as possible.

:)

3. tweed

tweed Registered Member

ooooooooooooooooo ! Just read this reply..... FAN-TAS-TIC !!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.