4.2.71 not remember proxy server setting changes

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by tr1ck5t3r, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tr1ck5t3r

tr1ck5t3r Registered Member

Using the current main build release 4.2.71 I believe, noticed the cfg.xml file had the wrong server address for the proxy server, so been changing the workstations I have spotted it on, but the changes are not sticking.

Password protecting the workstations to keep the switch flickers out, but the proxy server address just doesnt seem to stick, when I reboot the pc.

Is it getting its settings from somewhere else? This is with the 32bit version on a XPsp3 machines its been noticed on.

2. tony_m

tony_m Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response. Can you please provide more details about how you're changing configuration on client workstations? Is it via configuration task or how?

Please check if there is any policy that is being applied to your workstations (you can find this by looking at the Policy name column in the Clients list in the ERA console).

If so, open ESET Remote Administrator console, then go to Tools > Policy Manager. Select the appropriate policy, select Edit on the right hand side. The Configuration Editor will open. Make configuration changes from there.

Hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.