3ware 3dm Array Card

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by unhappy, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unhappy

unhappy Guest

So I just installed True Image: It immediately crashed my system when I tried to create a boot disk. Tried to start an image, crashed again.
    Tried to UNINSTALL the software --- hard crashed my system even in safe mode.

So is this because of the 3ware card?

Should software check for the presence of something that is such a problem that it wrecks a system and cannot be uninstalled?

Any suggestions about what to do next?

Thanks

PS: If you didn't catch my drift, I don't like this software very much, just want to get rid of it. Then, I'd love to get my money back!!!

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello unhappy,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Could you please do the following in case you have Windows 2000 or XP:

1. Press the Start button, choose Run, type "drwtsn32" and press Enter.
    2. In the dialog that appears check the Log File and Crash Dump paths, then press the OK button.
    3. Run Acronis True Image again.
    4. Pick up the user.dmp and drwtsn32.log files in the directory specified at step 2 and send them to support@acronis.com along with the description of the situation or link to this thread.

If you have Windows 98/Me please do the following:
    1. Start DrWatson on your computer. To do this choose Run from Start menu, type "drwatson" in the dialog box and press Enter.
    2. Upon the crash choose Open in the crash message box and choose Save from file menu. Pick up the saved file from \Windows\Drwatson directory and send it to support@acronis.com along with the description of the situation or link to this thread.

This will help us to solve the problem and provide you with the possible workaround.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.