Originally Posted by AVusah
So you CAN restore quarantined files now?
Not yet (from GZ interface); still, we've decided to make this interim update to cover some improvements, fixes and the "Delete" issue
L.E. The "Quarantine" in BDAVFree works differently than a "normal" one:
- files are not "moved to a safe location"
- but renamed (in the same folder/path)
- and locked (by gz file system driver) for read/write/execute
- the files are not encrypted
So, one can "simply"
- turn off real time protection
- go to safe mode and
- rename the file (actually, remove the gzquar extension)
Of course, after the next update, all this steps will be forgotten