Zuma won't work after installing SpywareBlaster 3.4

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by LaRock, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaRock

LaRock Registered Member

I just installed SpywareBlaster 3.4. I have no clue if I have it set up correctly (obviously I've sone something wrong to have Zuma crash on me).

I enabled protection on everything (IE, Firefox, and the Restricted Sites section). Could someone please help me find whatever it is that I need to change? Zuma will start up, and even play for a few levels. Then it will crash and I get a message to send a report due to the error.

Usually my desktop wallpaper disappears as well, if that helps diagnose the problem.

So far everything else works (I haven't tried all my other programs).

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Hi LaRock. :)

Welcome to Wilders.

As far as setup, enabling all protection is the right way to go. ;) :D

I would asumme since this program(Zuma) does start the problem is not SWB but to rule this out just disable the protection in SWB then test that program and see if it functions as it should.

U can take it one step further also by just going into SWB and just disabling activex, cookies and restricted sites seperately to pinpoint indeed it is SWB and exactly which section it is in.

snowbound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.