ZSoft Uninstaller 2.3.4 free

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by zorro zorrito, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zorro zorrito

zorro zorrito Registered Member

2. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

Better than add-remove, but no magic. The plus is analysing installs, to uninstall it. It cannot revert deleted entries, but i don't know if there's any program that does that.
    Can't say if it's really good, i never uninstalled the analysed programs.

3. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

Just to add some screenshots:
    http://www.snapfiles.com/screenshots/zsoft-uninstaller.htm
    http://www.softpedia.com/progScreenshots/ZSoft-Uninstaller-Screenshot-19852.html
    These seem to show what it can do. If you value the analyser, this is a very good program. I suppose that it will uninstall properly with analyser, just confirm the log after analysing, to see if only changes related to the install are there. In my case, the logs are strictly related to the programs analysed.

Hope this helps. I tend to forget to use this, so i don't know for sure.

4. vhick

vhick Registered Member

on time!

i install it yesterday (i did't read this topic yet) and i test total uninstall 2.35 (last freeware) and this one. and i must say this is a good program.

but one function that i find in this app is the ability to edit log of the analyzed snapshot which is include in total uninstall. but total uninstall is to aggressive in terms of scanning. It can turn up false positives as in it marks antivirus folders because the antivirus program was running and thus a change. but i see zsoft the log files and it marks only the file of the app you install.

but the two are great soft.

5. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

Yes, but in Total Uninstall you can set what you want to monitor. Takes a bit of knowledge about the registry.
    Zsoft is enough for me though, and does what is needed.

6. CReal

CReal Registered Member

I read the user reviews at download.com and one claims that it takes 1 minute to analyze and save a log.Is that true?

7. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

Which one?
    ZSoft is about that, a bit faster for me.

8. vhick

vhick Registered Member

compare to total uninstall free, zsoft is much faster. but the shareware total uninstall is much faster. it only takes 4-6 sec in my machine in his first snapshot.

9. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

Currently I´m using MyUninstaller, but this one looks interesting, did anyone already test the "analyze" feature? Is it better or the same as Total Uninstall?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.