Zotac's Latest Windows 11 Desktop PC Fits in Your Pocket

Discussion in 'hardware' started by hawki, May 24, 2022.

1. hawki

hawki Registered Member

"The Zbox PI336 Pico is a tiny, passively-cooled Windows 11 PC. Measuring just 4.6-by-3-by-0.8-inches, it will easily fit in a shirt or jeans pocket.

The PI336 ships with Windows 11 Pro preinstalled, and is powered by an Intel Celeron N6211 dual-core processor with UHD Graphics (running at 1.2GHz and boosting to 3GHz) and paired with 4GB of LPDDR4x RAM.

Storage comes in the form of a 128GB eMMC drive, and connectivity includes Wi-Fi 6E, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 5.2, three USB 3.1 Gen2 ports including one Type-C port, a headphone/microphone combo jack, and Micro SDHC card reader..."

https://www.pcmag.com/news/zotacs-latest-windows-11-desktop-pc-fits-in-your-pocket

2. xxJackxx

xxJackxx Registered Member

I know the wording comes from the article but calling this a desktop PC seems a bit of an overstatement. Who are they trying to convince? That said I could find some uses for one. Just not as a desktop PC replacement.

3. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

I know what you mean, it does look pretty cool but the specs are simply not good enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.