ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Sjoeii, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sjoeii

Sjoeii Registered Member

Anyone tried ZoneAlarm ISS?
    What is your experience with it?

2. chrisjackson1985

chrisjackson1985 Former Poster

yes ive tried it.......

great firewall as we all know.....
    poor poor antivirus and antispyware,

i would use it as a last resort, but thats all.

3. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi, folks: They have one of the better FW availble on the market. Its triple fw protection; network, program and O/S. would provide you whole spectrum of protection. Its AV and AS :thumbd: I would look for alternatives. I thought its spam filter efftective. If you need firewall alone, why not try ZA Pro, cheaper and leaner. Overall, it is an excellent security suite, I would recommend it to friends.

4. Legendkiller

Legendkiller Registered Member

yes firewall with proactive defense is the best available,especially its very light and very easy to use and effective..
    I dunno about detection rates but i used it for a long time and i found its AV and AS to be pretty decent and effective..

Ofcourse it doesn't heuristics and hifi stuff but if you are a safe surfer its a pretty decent product.

5. larryb52

larryb52 Registered Member

they have great difficulty in keeping the AV updates just that, up to date, I'd recommend the Pro version but not the suite...

6. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

ZA internet security suite is pretty good for the average user. It will keep most people safe online. However if you're one of those dangerous surfers then you might wanna look for a top of the line AV and AS to replace ZA's components.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.