ZoneAlarm Extreme Security US$49.95 only

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Chubb, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

Attached Files:

• ZA1.jpg
      ZA1.jpg
      File size:
      102.9 KB
      Views:
    • ZA2.jpg
      ZA2.jpg
      File size:
      161.4 KB
      Views:
  2. falkor

falkor Registered Member

Still overpriced in my opinion .:cool:

3. Warlockz

Warlockz Registered Member

4. fax

fax Registered Member

I have seen better offers from ZA directly just few weeks ago... around US$29.00. I would be personally careful on the ebay offers they may hide the use of fraudolent keys or overselling of the same keys. i.e. it works for this release but then is blacklisted in future releases. Better buying it directly from ZA or approach your local store for a boxed version. :ninja:

Fax

5. Warlockz

Warlockz Registered Member

The dude only has 1 negative feedback out of 184 on eBay, now I would be worried if he had lots of negative feedback, his software is legit, don't be such a paranoid.

I don't use ZoneAlarm though, so I never went threw this guy before, but, I always buy my Internet Security Software suites from eBay and I never had any problems with keys being blacklisted ect. if your paranoid make sure to buy from someone with good positive feedback, that's what the positive feedback system is for.

I would rather pay $15 than $69 anyday.

6. fax

fax Registered Member

It was explained here before... most of them have no negative feedback since the key works for sometime... so too late for posting a negative feedback when you have already posted a positive one. ;)

Not saying that this is the case but rating means nothing, especially for software registration keys. Watch out... I would rather pay 30$ than losing 19$ :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.