Zone Alarm free firewall problem ( update overdue)

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Hardov, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardov

Hardov Registered Member

Hi to all

Today after i update Program Avast, i reboot the machine, and after that zonealarm show me the error :

ZoneAlarm update overdue.

I unistall ZA, i use ZA clean tool, , but now ZA show me another error when i try to install ZA, see the pic

Any help pls :D

Attached Files:

• za.JPG
      za.JPG
      File size:
      36.6 KB
      Views:
  2. fax

fax Registered Member

Uuuhm, last time you posted here you had ZA Antivirus installed. This means you have meanwhile remove ZA antivirus? Installed Avast? Installed ZAfree, Removed ZAfree, Reinstalled ZAfree.... and got the error.

In one of the many add-remove above something got wrong. The easiest would be to restore the system to when you installed ZA Antivirus or before. As your error can depend on many different factors starting from incorrect removal of ZA, Avast conflicts, other software conflicts, etc.. I hope that between all these add-removing you had a backup of your configuration/system.

btw, if you cross posting the same issue in multiple forums at least try all what suggested and give feedback as voluntary users trying to help don't get frustrated by the lack of feedback (e.g. Zonealarm free firewall problem update overdue).

Hope this helps.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.