Zemana Antilogger tray icon issue

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Victek, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Victek

Victek Registered Member

I recently installed Zemana Antilogger on two Windows 7 PCs, one 32 bit and the other 64 bit. On both of them Windows can't seem to remember the tray icon setting. I want it to display, but it keeps reverting back to "only show notifications". This doesn't happen with any other application so I have to wonder if it's something peculiar about Antilogger. Thoughts appreciated...

2. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

I have the same issue here. I set it to always show but with the next startup it reverts back to hide when inactive. I am just dealing with it...:rolleyes: :cautious: :) Is this the same issue as you are experiencing?

3. jpcummins

jpcummins Registered Member

It isn't just Zemana Antilogger. My SPAMfighter, Logitech Webcam, and Returnil also all revert back to "hide when inactive" from "always show". After each startup I manually change them all to "always show". A little aggravating but I like them all to show in the task bar.

John

4. Doraemon

Doraemon Registered Member

I also have problems with this ~ Snipped as per TOS ~. In Win7 you can rearrange the tray icons and 95+% of them always remember their places. Except for Zemana. It always goes to the far left position. :rolleyes: :thumbd:

They should fix this ugly behaviour. :blink: o_O

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2010
  5. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

yep, i can say that i experienced the same thing with zemana wen i was using, it never remembered to be always visible

6. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

Maybe Zemana is protecting itself from being remembered...:shifty: :blink: :eek: :D

7. AvinashR

AvinashR Registered Member

I am also facing the same issue... I am sure they will soon correct it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.