Zemana AntiLogger Free License Giveaway at Softpedia

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Gobbler, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gobbler

Gobbler Registered Member

2. icr

icr Registered Member

So what is this giveaway like you should activate it before expiry of this offer or can be used anytime by using this codeo_O

3. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Great! was looking for a free offer on zemana just to do some tests on it.

Thanks for posting.:thumb:

4. cruelsister

cruelsister Registered Member

Icr- For every giveaway that I've seen for Zemana the clock starts ticking as soon as you get the code; and I know that at least one time if the code wasn't used soon after receiving it (I forget the time limit). the code became invalid.

5. kerykeion

kerykeion Registered Member

Seems like it's a one-year promo.

Cheers!

6. guest

guest Guest

I have 3 keys from Zemana all of them active :D although I don't use it since I have spyshelter.
    If you are around this forums you don't even need to buy it, they are always giving licenses for free.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
  7. Brandonn2010

Brandonn2010 Registered Member

Thanks for posting that; hopefully they do it again before this license expires :D

8. ExtremeGamerBR

ExtremeGamerBR Registered Member

I thank Gobbler and the team of Zemana by excellent offer!

I will install in VM just to activate the license after this, when improving the support for the 64 bit version I install on my laptop.

9. Brandonn2010

Am I missing something? I have it installed, but it didn't detect their own test keylogger?

10. moontan

moontan Registered Member

are you on 64 bits?

11. Brandonn2010

Yes. Does it not work on 64-bit right now? It installed fine.

12. alex_s

alex_s Registered Member

Try OA Free. Though, this is stupid of me to promote OA, I believe at the moment this is one the most safe proactive x64 security applications. Theoretically it should introduce the same security x32 version does. The same applies to the key-loggers detection.

Edit: I would also recommend AKLT and AntiTest from Spyshelter to test antikeylogging facilities. AKLT mimics 7 different techniques keyloggers can use.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  13. guest

guest Guest

I tried Zemana x64 and didn't work at all, IMO spyshelter, and Comodo HIPS which one you can configure to block sound and webcam are the best HIPS available for x64

14. Matthijs5nl

Matthijs5nl Guest

Most anti-logger solutions for 64-bit are just redundant, they don't add anything.

15. alex_s

alex_s Registered Member

This is depends on the implementation very much. BTW, how many solutions have you tried and what tests have you used?

16. alex_s

alex_s Registered Member

SpyShelter doesn't seem to support x64, and Comodo needs to be specially configured to achieve the goal, which makes it "no go" for me. Zemana and Spyshelter work great in default configuration on x32, though SpyShelter Free doesn't intercept webcam and sound (this info from their web site) and Zemana is only paid.

Edit: just installed Comodo x64 and I have to admit it improved very much since I tested it last time. Seems I need to give it another try.

17. guest

guest Guest

Spyshelter support x64 totally, but only the premium version, which I have
    I have tested it against all the leak test available from the different vendors and it does not fail in any of them.
    In fact if you find any leak and you reported it will be fixed in the next version. :thumb: is the HIPS with the most active development.

18. alex_s

alex_s Registered Member

I trust you. But I would hardly pay for security, since I'm not afraid the beasts :) Which makes spyshelter and zemana to be not an option. Seems it's a time to give Comodo a try. Not that I need security very much, I rather need to know what I can recommend to the people when they ask for an advise.

19. snippits

snippits Registered Member

Using Windows 7 64 bit Pro here and it did detect their own test keylogger.

20. guest

guest Guest

I have never paid for any security product I just did some work for spyshelter and I got the license, I think is worth it.

21. aigle

aigle Registered Member

I wish they make it a complete HIPS. I suggested to them but never got a reply.

22. alex_s

alex_s Registered Member

LOL. I can't advise people to do some work to get a license :)

23. alex_s

alex_s Registered Member

It may be they think that from a marketing point of view HIPS is unpromising investment, while in the same time it is troublesome to implement and support.

24. Brandonn2010

Wait, is Zemana a HIPS? I don't want a HIPS because I hate the alerts from HIPS. I just want it if it blocks keyloggers and stuff.

25. aigle

aigle Registered Member

Actually I suggested to them a user friendly HIPS with a good white list, a default esay mode with very little pop ups for ordinary users and an advanced mode with all the tweaking etc.

But you are right that there is very little market for a HIPS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.