ZEDO & Whistle

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Allyson, Apr 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allyson

Allyson Registered Member

I'm a newbie user of SpyBlaster as of yesterday. So if there's something I haven't "got" yet please forgive my ignorance. There are two pieces of spyware, ZEDO and Whistle, that will not leave me alone! I had hoped after installing and using SpyBlaster it would take care of it. But this morning when I got to work there ZEDO was sitting on the bottom of my screen again just waiting for me to click something to install it again. If there's any way you can add ZEDO and Whistle to your database I think you should. And when I get time later maybe I can figure out how to add them myself to my SpyBlaster on this computer. ZEDO and Whistle have been driving me crazy for months now! :mad: :mad: :mad: Thanks, Allyson

2. TheShooter

TheShooter Registered Member

3. Allyson

Allyson Registered Member

I have lost count at how many times I have removed these two with my Spyware removal software. If only it were that simple. That's why I was so eager to use Spyware Blaster....thinking it would prevent these two from re-installing themselves whenever they want to. I will look into HijackThis. Thanks for your suggestions!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.