ZAISS

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by fred128, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fred128

fred128 Registered Member

Would anyone know if ZAISS protects against key logging? The reason I'm asking is because I'm using that and SnoopFree and don't know if it's overkill.

2. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

The Kaspersky engine in ZA's AV (version 7.0) detects keyloggers. That should be enough protection I think. :)

3. Escalader

Escalader Registered Member

Hi Fred:

IMHO when it come to root kits and key loggers, it may not be possible to have overkill when "rooting" :D them out. We need multiple AV's and ASW's as none get 100%!

There are a number of products that do this type of service, IceSword, BlackLight, and their is a scanner in BitDefender 10 for that.

If you really want to prevent keyloggers from picking up sign in user id's and passwords etc don't use the keyboard to enter the data. Use the RoboForm password system. you use their virtual keyboard and encrypted data to store all that security info.

http://www.roboform.com/

Take it easy

4. fax

fax Registered Member

and on top of the Kaspersky engine you have also the ZA OSfirewall that will block most of them...;)

Fax

5. fred128

fred128 Registered Member

Thanks for the info. You could go crazy trying to figure these things out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.