You've reached your daily post and PM quota!

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by Hiker, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiker

Hiker Registered Member

I've reached both on occasion. :mad: Both could have been during critical discussions. :'( What's the limit, and can it be bumped? :blink:

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

I dont know the limit but I read it increases with your post count.

3. Hiker

Hiker Registered Member

I don't know. I'm PM'ing with someone about making a bootable USB and I reached my limit twice today.

Last week, when I had a thread going I reached my post limit. Fortunately, it was at the end when I wanted to thank Brian for guiding me through, rather than leaving me without the use of my computer until the following day.

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

They are both on a set of step-based, graduating limits, but I'm not going into details since they are both anti-spam measures and are fairly high. There are a few different measures in play now, so I think I can tweak the main routine to increase the counts some across the board. (A different memer hit the post count limit earlier today, so, I may look at raising that one, as well.)

5. C.S.J

C.S.J Massive Poster

mike, i hit the PM one all the time.

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Use IM software instead :thumb:

7. Hiker

Hiker Registered Member

Thanks, I appreciate your response. Except for the thread where I was working with Brian K to get my laptop straightened away, it's been a non-crucial project. Maybe we should move it to IM as HiTech suggested, or email.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.