Your Rights Online: Schneier On a Generation Gap In Privacy

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by lotuseclat79, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotuseclat79

lotuseclat79 Registered Member

Your Rights Online: Schneier On a Generation Gap In Privacy.

-- Tom

2. lotuseclat79

lotuseclat79 Registered Member

Hi dw426,

So, you would rather quit? Your approach is very negative, and it would appear you only are able to see things in a black/white landscape kind of way. You have painted yourself into a corner and there is nowhereelse to turn - i.e. you are incapable of "Moving on" according to your approach.

Just saying - that is how I perceive your take on the issue at hand. Giving up preempts your choices and binds you to a limited way of thinking. Truth - I suspect you know very little about it. Chance - why leave things to chance? Forget it - never.

-- Tom

3. markoman

markoman Registered Member

I believe that yours is a negative approach, and especially it is WRONG. Not only it is wrong the approach, but also it is wrong to share it with others who just don't feel like giving up on their rights just because it looks too hard to stand up for them.
    I live in a country that does have some issues reguarding privacy and politics, but I don't give up my hope and my fights. And if many other people like me weren't fighting for our rights (and I am not only talking about right to privacy), things would get even worse. Unfortunately, even here, there are too many of you, many who simply gave up.

In case you were wondering, I am from Italy.

4. axle00

axle00 Registered Member

Horrible, Horrible attitude.

It doesn't sound rude, it sounds like a "give up, lay down and take it" attitude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.