Your Review Of SpyEmergency by Netgate

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by shakethebabyass, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shakethebabyass

shakethebabyass Registered Member

Hi, Thanks for reading my post.
    I have been a customer of several different AntiSpyware vendors including Webroot, Counterspy and SpyEmergency.

My subscribtion to SpyEmergency is about to be up for renewal and I just wanted to get your opinion on the software if you have used it before.

Thanks.
    ~Eric.

farm3.static.flickr.com/2782/4255163903_d8825700bc_b.jpg

2. andyman35

andyman35 Registered Member

SpyEmergency was formerly listed as a rogue application but has supposedly cleaned up its act now.It's not noted as being a particularly great product in terms of detection and there are better options available.

You don't mention which other security products,if any,you're currently running,but there are many threads here regarding top tier alternatives for you.

3. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

Well, you used it for some time, what is YOUR opinion of it? You're the only one who knows how it affected your systems' resource usage, how well it detected/removed malware on your own system. Unless it is an absolute piece of crap or, worse, dangerous, it's not always beneficial to hear too many opinions. Because, most of the time, those experiences are based on individual tastes and what an individual person deems acceptable/unacceptable, and, specific system setups.

So, again, did YOU find the program suitable to your needs? It's the first I've ever heard of the program, so I have no personal opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.