Your Phone Number Is Going To Get A Reputation Score

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by TheWindBringeth, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWindBringeth

TheWindBringeth Registered Member

Your Phone Number Is Going To Get A Reputation Score
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhill/2013/11/13/your-phone-number-is-going-to-be-scored/

Excerpts:

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  2. FreddyFreeloader

FreddyFreeloader Registered Member

I have a Google Voice number.

3. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

I change mobile numbers every 4-5 weeks exclusively as a protest against privacy invasion because face it, in the USA, there's more crooks in those government positions that monitor electronic phone communication then if this wasn't happening by them.

I been text/robocall spammed occasionally before all this gov monitoring ever began but this current covert siphoning of phone data can easily compromise your LEGAL business communication potentially exposing your routine banking practices to STRANGERS who then can do anything with it they dam well please. Nobody needs or deserves to have to be put in this manner of vulnerability because they have this useful convenience available for them that THEY PAY GOOD HARD EARNED MONEY to save them time and travel.

Monitoring this way MUST END!

4. Reality

Reality Registered Member

More WOW stuff.
    That WILLbe the day. This level of spying is totally unacceptable and if/when they bring this in, it's bye bye internet for me.

5. Tipsy

Tipsy Registered Member

This becomes like credit scores. The cost of insurance or for taking a loan goes up base on phone number?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.