YEAAA!

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by mikel108, Feb 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikel108

mikel108 Registered Member

I just finished my taxes!!!!! :D

I sent them off to the government and I am getting more back than I have in 10 years!!! :eek:

Ohh DANCE OF JOY...Ohh DANCE OF JOY!!! :p

2. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Could you explain this a bit? Y'see I'm only almost 13, I am not too good at understanding taxation and money and all...

3. Jimbob1989

Jimbob1989 Registered Member

I think what he means is this. He has sent off his yearly takes and the Government have found they have over charged him on takes and so they are giving him some money back.

Jimbob

4. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Attached Files:

5. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

Well kaushik, when you work, your employer gives you this stuff called money. It is handy for buying stuff....like food, clothing, shelter and beer! :D Now when you earn money, the government automatically steals a percentage....this is called taxation. At the end of the financial year, if you can justify spending some of your money in relation to your employment, then some of this stolen money is returned to you...this is called a refund. So next year you feel really happy and do it all over again! :D

6. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

PS. .......and if you're really, really happy.....you might start a thread at Wilders! :D

7. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

I thought a round of drinks would be in order, so what happens there is you shout us all a round or 2 or 3, now that's 27,000 x say $4.00 x 3 rounds, hmmmmmm, your windfall is now a loss, your credit card is now maxed out, you have a stomping headache, you wake up on the other side of the country with your head shaved down one side, you have a tattoo which tells of your undying love to Mary-Lou, you don't know who Mary-Lou is.

Every time you turn your head you hear bells, 6 hours later you figure someone has tied a thicket of bells to what remains of your hair, you thought you had eyebrows only to find they too were shaved and are now painted in with magic marker, your trousers have been made into shorts on one leg, you have a thong on one foot and a bright pink high heal on the other, although lipstick is for women, someone thought you ought to try a shade or two, and no one has even mention this...

Let this be a warning to you all, when they try to give you a refund, run for the hills screaming; Blackspear told me, Blackspear told me muhahaaaaa... :eek: ;) :cool: :D :ninja:

8. Firecat

Congrats Mike, We're all happy for you!

(P.S. Thanks bigbuck and Jimbob :))

9. Sugabella

Sugabella Registered Member

Your a very nice kid , and mike i'm getting more to this year . It is nice to also have children and own houses, I even got a right off on my scrubs .

10. Firecat

Thanks. But I didn't understand the meaning of the last line (''got a right off on my scrubs"), could you explain please?

Warm Regards,
    Firecat

11. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Don't know whether that was a Freudian Slip there Jim.....but when you called them 'Takes' instead of 'Taxes'.....you pretty well put it in Nutshell... :D

Cochise, :D

12. Jimbob1989

Jimbob1989 Registered Member

I was on a school computer, one of the kids problably changed the keys around :D

Jimbob

13. mikel108

Who thought that you could have such a great time taking about taxes. Thanks for tha laughs. I have to go to work now and make Uncle Pauly(Martin) some more money!!

Remember.....Tax me, I'm Canadian!

14. Firecat

OK if you want to tax yourself....do something really stressful...play Half-Life 2 on your PC or Painkiller...you'll be taxed all right.

(Just kidding of course)

:)

Best Regards,
    Firecat

15. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Another thing about taxes, how long do you keep your old tax returns for? The IRS says you should keep them for 3 years. But I don't trust them. I've got them all the way back to 1989. :eek:

16. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Boy oh boy, u sure have that right!! But, shssssh, you don't want the whole world to know that.!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :D :D

17. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Good Man BJ.....Keep your records 7 Years Minimum and in good order.....Trust Me.....and always remember, YOUR Records will stand upto theirs any day of the week...because they lose stuff in their Mickey Mouse Computer System....so if you stand your ground and give 'em an argument WITH Back-up, you WILL WIN every time......NEVER let them con you into believing they know something about you that you've supposedly tried to hide, it's an old ploy that never works.....they REALLY don't know much, Stare 'em down. I got to the stage where I wouldn't even tell 'em the Time, and it works... :D :D Just make sure you have your story straight and stick to it.....always remember ATTACK is the best line of Defence, especially if you look and sound like you know what your talking about Mate.

Cochise, :cool:

18. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

One thing about taxes (in the U.S. and Canada, anyway, probably no different anywhere else) I've never understood ...

How come the gummint won't let you claim them as a dependent, considering how much you have to pay to support them? o_O :cool:

19. mikel108

Hahahahahahah :D Thats hilarious!

20. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Now THAT is something you should put on your Return Mike, I bet they would be totally stuck for an answer, just to say "Because you Can't"....is not a good enough reply, soooo, you just keep saying "Why?".....until they get fed up and tell you to go home...... :D :D :D :D...and if you can frustrate them enough to the point were they Swear at you!!....You've Won again.... :D :D

21. Firecat

:D:D:D:D:D

22. BeetleBoss

BeetleBoss She who posts lots of <I>Smileys</I>

23. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

Audit?? Heck, I'm sure some of the nice folks at Enron can give you some semi-helpful advice about those. :cool:

24. RCMP TAX DIV

RCMP TAX DIV Guest

Hi Mikey,

Received your Tax Forms. Due to a very minor error ie: $.12, you are being assesed a penalty of $2.00 plus a processing fee of $213,423.04. Also we want all the cash you have stashed in the shoebox under your bed. If you do not remit the total amt. by noon yesterday, well, you really don't want to know.

Your friendly servant, Dudley Do-right RCMP

25. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

:D :D :D :D :D....If your like me Mike....shouldn't that read SHOEBOXES...which proves they don't know how much you've got stashed. :D :D

Cochise, :D

PS. You could always put your house on wheels and roll it over the Border before they realise you've gone....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.