XP Pro Error 1722

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jimarsul, Jun 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimarsul

jimarsul Registered Member

Our company has started using TI to image our training machines to provide a base image as reference. These machines are basic with XP Pro SP1 ad updates through 5/1/04. They are consistantly receiving an eor:
    "E00640068: Faild to create the scheduled task
    Failed to create the scheduled task. Error #1722 - "The RPC Server is unavailable."

Do you folks have any suggestions for our Support Team?

Thanx in advance.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello --

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for your interest in Acronis
    True Image (http://www.acronis.com/products/trueimage/)!

Please make sure that Acronis Scheduler 2 Service is running. To do this you should go to Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services and search for the item named "Acronis Scheduler 2 Service" and check if it has "started" state. If not, please make it "started".

Thank you.

--
    Best regards,
    Anton Gromov

Acronis, Inc.
    395 Oyster Point Blvd. Suite 213
    South San Francisco
    CA 94080 USA
    http://www.acronis.com/

Acronis... Compute with confidence

3. nexstar

nexstar Registered Member

I am getting the same error and I found that the Acronis Scheduler2 was not running. However, when I select 'Start' to get it going, I get the error:

"Could not start Acronis Scheduler2 service on local computer

Error 193: 0xc1"

Any advice greatly appreciated.

4. TassosT

TassosT Guest

5. vrijh

vrijh Registered Member

I get the same message "Could not start Acronis Scheduler2 service on local computer" as nexstar in mssg June 23rd, 2004 10:05 PM but followed by 'Error 3: The system cannot find the path specified'. I wonder how to re-specify the path, but I also could not find 'AcrSch2Svc (Service Name)' as part of a file name. Is it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.