XMON Event Viewer Messages

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by aaristotle, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaristotle

aaristotle Registered Member

I have just noticed in the event log on the Exchange server that I am getting the following 6 Information messages every 10 minutes:

Event ID: 9629 - Virus scanner deletion is enabled. Messages with viruses detected by the virus scanner may be deleted.

Event ID: 9576 - Virus scanner has been restarted.
    New scanner vendor: ESET, version: 0x000fdafc

Event ID: 9578 - Background virus scanning task started for database "MyCompany\Public Folder Store (MYSERVER)".

Event ID: 9578 - Background virus scanning task started for database "MyCompany\MyOffice (MYSERVER)".

Event ID: 9579 - Background virus scanning task for database "MyCompany\Public Folder Store (MYSERVER)" has completed.

Event ID: 9579 - Background virus scanning task for database "MyCompany\MyOffice (MYSERVER)" has completed.

XMON appears to be working correctly and the above events only take about 4 seconds in total to run. These messages have been occurring for the last 4 months however as they are informational only I have never paid them any attention. Is this normal behaviour ?

(XMON v2.50.25 / AMON 2.70.32)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.