x64_10.1.25.772_000 clone disk support for Dynamic UEFI GPT dual Windows and Centos boot

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by wrthissell, Sep 12, 2015.

1. wrthissell

wrthissell Registered Member

I am unable to copy a working boot disk that is a dynamic GPT UEFI disk that has partitions for both Windows 8.1 x64 and Centos 6.5 (or 6.6), both using UEFI, used in a dual boot configuration. The backup drive is connected through a USB 3.0 port. I require the backup disk to be a drop in replacement for the SATA III (6 Gb/s) drive in the laptop. Both are Samsung SSD 550 Pro drives, but other backup drives are required. The above version number will not allow me to copy the disk, just the partitions. The latter option does not result in a bootable backup, and the EXT4 partitions are not readable, and Windows and Centos repair options do not work on it. The Centos 6.5 install made the disk a dynamic disk. When will you have a fix for this issue?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.