x64 Comptaible Keylogger Software

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by whitedragon551, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitedragon551

whitedragon551 Registered Member

Looking for an x64 Keylogger software for Win 7 x64 Pro. Ill be using it in conjunction with PrevX, LookNStop FW, and possibly a cloud AV such as Panda or Immunet.

2. guest

guest Guest

Spyshelter x64, or if you are looking for something free, maybe you can use Comodo FW and deactivate the FW and the Sandbox, leaving alone D+.

3. whitedragon551

Free or not. I have a license for Zemana from their give away, but I couldnt use it on my system and I found out after the fact. I was hoping they finally came out with an x64 version.

4. guest

guest Guest

You can also try KeyScrambler free or paid but is a very specific antiKeylogger.

I sent an email a long time ago to Zemana and they told me that they dont have plans to make a x64.

5. whitedragon551

I need something that covers a wide range as I dont plan on having any AV running real time.

6. guest

guest Guest

If you remove LookNStop FW from your config I would recomend you Comodo (FW,Sandbox,D+) without AV or Online Armor. If you want to keep LookNStop FW I would recomend you spyshelter or any HIPS like OSSS (maybe too "complicated")
    Another alternative is Outpost Firewall Pro but I prefer Comodo or OA.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
  7. whitedragon551

I have a year for CIS Complete as well, but I prefer the minimal LnS over CIS.

8. guest

guest Guest

You have licenses for everything :D

ID Theft Protection Up To $15,000: This is a very good guarantee :D

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
  9. whitedragon551

I like it, but its way to hard to navigate and configure compared to what I have. Besides their guarantee is a waste.

10. guest

guest Guest

Have you tried the v5 already?

11. 3TAMMUZ

3TAMMUZ Registered Member

I have a keyscrambler pro and yet purchased the Spyshelter Premium recently. This Spyshelter works well with the Prevx SafeOnline, now, even though this one's the AntiKernelModelLogger and the AntiNetworkSpy do not seem to run at the Windows 7 x64 platform. And I am contented with it.

12. whitedragon551

I dont think Im shelling out any cash for Spyshelter. Ill wait until I see a give away for it.

13. Kernelwars

Kernelwars Registered Member

u wont regret if u do.. u will see popups from all over the place...:D :D :D :D :D :D :thumb:

14. whitedragon551

Right now Im using the remainder of my Emsisoft Anti-Malware license up. We shall see what comes in 48 days.

15. Kernelwars

Kernelwars Registered Member

thats a good one too.. I think I saw a 40% off somewhere here..on EAM I mean.. currently $24 i think:thumb: only thing I hate i dont want it to notify everytime it blocks a cookie when I am browsing.. that gets nerve racking after a while..If you know what I mean.

16. whitedragon551

You can set it to silently block.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.