X-Setup 7.0 Final now available 28-2-05

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by NICK ADSL UK, Feb 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

X-Setup 7.0 Final now available 28-2-05

28.02.2005 | XQDC Ltd. announces the general availability of X-Setup 7.0, loaded with new features like XML file format, Restore Log, improved search function and now more than 1700 settings for Windows, Office, Internet Explorer and more!

Not only has been all major file formats of X-Setup Pro been converted to XML but several new engine functions for the plugin developer have been added as well. The new Restore Log allows you to roll back all changes made in X-Setup Pro within a single click to a previous point in time. Automatic Update has been improved, as well as the Search function so it’s easier to find what you are looking for. The online help has been totally redesigned so locating the information you need has never been easier.

All the unique features found only in X-Setup Pro are included all well: Safe Mode, creating *.REG files on the fly, loading user or a computer registry or Bootable CD (using Bart PE) support. And for sure, it still works on any Windows version: Windows 95 up to Windows Server 2003.

Now take control and dominate your system with X-Setup Pro 7.0!

http://www.x-setup.net/

2. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i just noticed that this has gone final. i went looking for a freeware version and there's one at soft32.com i have scanned my download at Jotti's plus afew other scanners and it is clean. if you want it it is at:
    http://www.soft32.com/download_152.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.