WSA Password Manager

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by jad_123, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jad_123

jad_123 Registered Member

I understand that the password manger is a rebranded version of Lastpass. Are the passwords stored on the Webroot servers or on Lastpass servers? Are there any benefits of using WSA password manager over Lastpass?

Thx.

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

They're stored separately from the rest of the LastPass customers but still on a LastPass server. The WSA version lets you manage your passwords in the same place as the rest of your security, and it is the paid/professional version of LastPass (no ads, mobile support) so you'll get more than just the free version of LastPass by using WSA.

Hope that helps!

3. jad_123

jad_123 Registered Member

Thanks for the quick response.

4. Victek

Victek Registered Member

Don't know if this has been asked before. I'm currently a LastPass Premium customer - if I subscribe to "WSA Complete" would I be able to move my LP account over? This would be a significant plus as it would simplify password management and save $$ too.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  5. PrevxHelp

I believe you can export and re-import your passwords (that would appear to be the best way to do it from what I can see).

6. superssjdan

superssjdan Registered Member

Hello.When i trie to log in to the pwd management it says your data/pwd management is not yet ready to use,please try again in a few minutes.I have been getting this message since installation.And then when i go to log into webroot through the toolbar it says unkown email address.I have no problem logging into my webroot account through the program.I love this program and how light it is.i would just like to get all it's features working.Switched from kaspersky even though i had 250 days left on that sub.Will be switching my wife's norton protected pc over to this as well as soon as i can get my own issues with your program squared away.Should i try uninstall and reinstall?Many thanks

7. PrevxHelp

It would be worth writing into our support inbox at http://www.webroot.com/support where they can look up your account information. I suspect you might need to first sign in locally but they'll be able to help you accurately :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.