WSA Complete crashing with KIS 12.0.0.374

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by regular, Jun 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. regular

regular Registered Member

I tried installing WSA complete on this PC and everything appears to be working after installation. However, after I reboot it appears to hang and fails to continue loading. The webroot taskbar icon is the first to show up and all of my other icons load up but Kaspersky fails to load. This is on Windows 7.

Secondly, pressing the start button or trying to load a program fails and I have to restart into safe mode and system restore to remove WSA. Is there anything I can do to find out what's causing the conflict?

2. regular

regular Registered Member

Just one more addition, I have two other pcs with KIS as well on windows 7 and they seem to work fine after rebooting.

Any help in identification of a culprit program or driver would be great.

3. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

I think it would be worth writing into our support inbox directly so that they can take a look at your logs and whitelist and components if necessary. I haven't heard of other Kaspersky incompatibilities but they should be able to find what's causing it.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.