WSA-C password manager and cloud backup question

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by justenough, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justenough

justenough Registered Member

Is there a way to have the WSA password manager extension in Chrome start automatically without having to log-in each time? It is using LastPass which could be set to do that, but I can't find how to set that up in WSA.

I have just tried the cloud backup, saving a small folder with a few dozen short rich text files in it. I didn't see how to save the folder itself, had to select each file in the folder for saving. And I couldn't open a file in the cloud to read it, I had to download it back to my computer to open it. This is the first time I've tried any cloud backup, is this normal?

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

WSA intentionally requires logging in again each time the browser starts for added security.

You can configure a specific folder to be backed up or use the Webroot Anywhere folder within the configuration settings of Backup & Sync. You should be able to find them from the front screen of WSA and definitely shouldn't have to add one file at time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.